Your privacy is important to Lucence Diagnostics Pte. Ltd. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information that you give us through this website. This policy applies to all who visit our websites or use our online services.
We will only collect personal information from you for the purpose of giving you better service. Only authorized staff will have access to your personal information.
When you visit www.lucencedx.com, our website automatically tracks and collects the following information:
(1) IP addresses;
(2) domain servers;
(3) types of computers accessing www.lucencedx.com;
(4) types of web browsers used to access www.lucencedx.com;
(5) referring source which may have sent you to the www.lucencedx.com; and
(6) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and www.lucencedx.com.
We may amend this policy from time to time and will place any such amendments on this website.
IMPORTANT: By accessing this website and any of its pages you are agreeing to the terms set out above.
Management of Results and Personal Information:
1. Personal information refers to information that can be used to identify a natural person. If you provide the personal information of anyone else (such as your family members), it means that you have obtained his/her consent to our collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal information or that you validly give us such consent on his/her behalf.
2. You voluntarily consent that Lucence may collect, use, disclose and process your personal information for the following purposes:
(a) providing you with health care, diagnostic and other services of Lucence, its affiliates, partners and related companies and for its company processes;
(b) administration purposes such as processing appointments, bookings, etc;
(c) business operations purposes such as monitoring and assessing the provision of products and services;
3. The test results will form part of your confidential medical records and personal information. These results will be accessible by this hospital/clinic, PLS and Lucence, and may be shared with other health care providers for medical treatment and health care purposes. Your records will be kept confidential to the extent of the applicable laws and regulations.
4. Your testing results and clinical data may be added to and retained in databases for a reasonable period in accordance with our legal and business purposes.
5. Your sample will be stored in the laboratory and may be examined again in the future using new methods/technologies for the purposes of research. You renounce any donor’s rights to your sample and any intellectual property rights that may be derived from the use of your sample. Any intellectual property rights that may be derived from the use of your sample belongs to Lucence.